ACTION GROUP 5
CONNECTIVITY AND ACCESSIBILITY
The focus of this action is twofold. On the one hand to draw up a comprehensive strategy for guiding and shaping the ongoing process of digitization in the Alpine Region and on the other hand the accessibility to services which are provided by public authorities to people living within a certain area. This can be achieved by making the best use of new available technologies as well as developing take-up of e-services.
The mission of this action is twofold. Firstly, to develop a comprehensive strategy that guides and shapes the ongoing digitization process in the Alpine Region. Secondly, to enhance accessibility to public services provided by authorities for the residents in the area. Leveraging cutting-edge technologies and fostering the uptake of e-services are vital aspects of achieving these goals.
• Propose technical solution with focus on ICT
• Propose a strategic approach to the accessibility of services of general interest (SGI)
• Install a permanent alpine think tank on the accessibility to services of general interest
• Encourage the exchange of experiences in the EUSALP perimeter
• Foster synergies with other Action Groups of EUSALP
• Offer ICT solutions for the work of the other action groups