When you visit our website, cookies are placed on your computer, cell phone or tablet.
These cookies are processed in compliance with Sections 13 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and 32 -II of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, which establish the principle that the storage of information on a user's device/equipment or access to information already stored, should only be implemented with the prior consent of the user, unless these actions are strictly necessary for the provider to deliver a service expressly requested by the subscriber or user.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is stored by your browser when you first visit a site. It contains several items of data (the name of the server that deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number, and possibly an expiry date). Once installed, they enable us to recognize you each time you visit our site, so that you can benefit from all its features. Cookies are not active files, and therefore cannot host viruses.
Cookies enable us to personalize the content on our site, offer social networking functionalities and analyze our traffic. They are not used for advertising purposes.
In order to make our services more efficient, our site uses "cookies":
- for statistical purposes via Matomo Analytics. These cookies provide information on how our sites are used while respecting the anonymity of Internet users (number of visitors, average length of visits, most frequently viewed sections and pages, etc.). They enable us to improve the content of our information pages and the user-friendliness of our services.
- to improve the user experience in the user area
Our sites' internal tracers are not kept for longer than thirteen months and are not extended for new visits.
How can I refuse a cookie via my browser?
On your first visit to alpine-region.eu, a banner will inform you of the presence of these cookies and invite you to indicate your choice. They are deposited only if you accept them or if you continue your navigation on the site by visiting a second page of alpine-region.eu.
Cookies are managed by your web browser. You can choose to deactivate some or all cookies at any time. Your browser can also be set to alert you to cookies placed on your device/equipment and to ask you to accept them or not (on a case-by-case basis or in their entirety).
To find out how to proceed, view the links below depending on your browser type:
- Firefox (Link to: support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences)
- Chrome (Link to: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
- Internet explorer (Link to: support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Safari (Link to: support.apple.com/kb/PH17191)
- Opera (Link to: help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html)
- iOS (Link to: support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265)
- Android (Link to: www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies)
Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain features of our site, in particular preventing you from sharing content via social networks.
More information on cookies ?
Visit the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty) website. (Link to: www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser)