In the framework of EUSALP Italian Presidency 2019, focused on sustainable growth and circular economy in the Alpine area, on 3-4 July Milan will host the high-level conference and thematic workshop BOOSTALPs 2.0.
The event, organized and promoted by Confindustria Lombardia and Lombardy Region, is free of charge, but advanced registration is strongly recommended.
The registration form is available here.
- Overview of Circular Economy and solutions in Alpine Macroregion
- Bringing together stakeholder and actors of the most competitive EU Regions
- Networking with the most innovative actors from EU Textile and Automotive value chains
- Partnering for future new business and R&D opportunities
3rd July 2019 - h. 15.00 - 17.30
15.10 - 16.10 Table 1 – Circular Economy to boost EUSALP innovation ecosystem
16.15 - 17.15 Table 2 – Circular Economy for EUSALP sustainable development
4th July 2019 – h 9.30- 18.00
10.15 Circular Economy in EU textile value chain: challenges and opportunities
10.50 Circular Economy trends in textile value chain. Best Practises
- Circular Economy Ecodesign
- Raw material from renewables sources
- Cross fertilization: i.e. waste textile as resource for other sector
11.50 Focus Cluster Made in Italy on sustainability
13.00 – 18.00 B2B Session
More info: https://boostalps2019.b2match.io/
Piazza Città di Lombardia, Milano (Italy)