The Italian Presidency organizes the Annual Forum as an important moment to share, confirm and celebrate EUSALP achievements. The Forum will mark the end of a productive year dedicated to improving the governance of the Strategy, and jointly face challenges such as climate change, connectivity of central and peripheral Alpine areas and youth participation.
The registration for the technical sessions at "Le Gallerie" is closed, you can follow these sessions online (LINK BELOW).
Registration remains open for the selected events listed below by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
24 November at the Teatro Sociale:
- 9:00-11:00 G. I. goes Business Award
- 11.15-12.45 UNESCO and the Alps: Natural, cultural and intangible heritage
- 14:30-18:00 Plenary session concluding the EUSALP Italian Presidency 2022
The Plenary session will host a roundtable of political representatives of the Alpine Regions and Countries, the traditional “Handover of the wheel” ceremony to Swiss Presidency 2023, and the Final of the Pitch Your Project Competition.
- 23 November - 21:00 The Morra Game during the dinner in Sala WOLF
- 24 November - 21:15 Show “Then we came forth, to see again the stars” / "E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle”
- 25 November - 21:00 Show Earthphonia by Max Casacci
Registration to other cultural events can be done onsite depending on the availability of seats.
BOOK YOUR ACCOMODATION
The Tourist Board Trento Monte Bondone is at your disposal to help you find and book the accommodation that best suits your needs: fill in the form here to benefit from their support.
Connexion link for the working sessions on the 23 & 24 of November [the remote connection is only in English] : https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87954214714?pwd=MTUvZHdnR3lDUUNGM0FjRXNpVENqUT09
Streaming link for the 24th of November afternoon: https://youtu.be/kkCyeXkWWAM