At the presence of the delegates of 5 alpine countries (Italy, Switzerland, Slovenia, France and Germany), AG5 takes the first official steps.
Welcome and introduction
- Presentation of the AG-members
Introduction to the work of AG5
- The context: EUSALP and AlpGov (Communication and contribution of AG5 to the EUSALP-Platform of Knowledge)
- Aims of the AG
- Composition of the AG
- Organisation of Work in Subgroups
- Financial Aspects
- First results from the survey on digitalisation of the Alpine area
- One-stop platform for regional and local government services BayernPortal and development of IT standards, Ulrike Strauss
- Vda Broadband project, Giorgio Consol
- Digtal economy and open data in Auvergne-Rhones-Alpes, Cédric Lambert
- Integrated territorial strategies for services of general interest – the INTESI project, Thomas Egger
Collection of first ideas for strategic initiatives and quick wins
- Which projects can be realised very quickly?
- What are ideas for strategic initiatives to be developed over the next 3 years?
First discussion about possible cross-cutting topics and joint initiatives
- Which topics should be developed together with other Action Groups?
- Are there any ideas for joint initiatives of all 9 Action groups?
First discussion about Governance in E-Services and SGI
- What are the participant’s experiences with the governance in E-Services an SGI?
- Which information is readily available?
- What questions should be further developed in a study?
First discussion about Funding schemes for E-Services and SGI
- Are there any dedicated funding schemes for E-Services an SGI?
- What are the main challenges for funding of those services and infrastructures?
- Are there any suggestions to improve the funding options and topics to be further developed in a study?
Workplan of AG5 and Next steps