- Green Infrastructure and ecological connectivity.
- Alpine declaration for Green Infrastructure.
- Looking for synergies and capitalisation - different project results under the joint umbrella of GI.
13:00 First session:
GI and biodiversity
GI and multifunctionality /spatial planning (SPRS)
GI planning and management – concrete examples and results, presentations
- Sava and Kokra river forests
- VIPava project
- Life Stržen project
- JOIN US project
Reflections and discussion
16:00 Second Session:
GI planning and management – concrete examples and results, presentations (tbc)
- AlpGov project and EUSALP AG7
- Project PERFECT
- Eco Karst,
Reflections, discussion and conclusions
Optional: Filed visit morning / evening (upon registration)
Project managers and representatives of organisations from nature conservation, spatial planning and other areas.
Event will be organised by the Institute of the Republic of Slovenia for Nature Conservation (Zavod RS za varstvo narave), EUSALP Action Group 7 (co-lead), in cooperation with the Slovenian Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning.
Škocjanski zatok Nature Reserve, Koper, Slovenia