Elisa FERREIRA, EU Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms, Jacqueline GOURAULT, Minister of Territorial Cohesion and Relations with Local Authorities, Joël GIRAUD, Secretary of State in charge of Rural Affairs, Renaud MUSELIER, President of Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, President of Regions de France, Laurent WAUQUIEZ, President of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region, Marie-Guite DUFAY, President of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region are pleased to invite you to the Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Alpine Region, Thursday, 10 December 2020.
General Assembly by videoconference
- 9:30 - 10:00: Opening statement (30 min).
- 10:05 - 10:50: Faced with climate change, a sustainable and resilient Alpine Region: from projects to policies. (45 min)
- 10:50 - 11:35: The Alpine Region, united in the face of the health crisis and its consequences. (45 min)
- 11:35 - 12:10: Pursue together the implementation of the EUSALP. (35 min)
- 12:10: Conclusion of the General Assembly. (10 min)
Workshops by videoconference
- 13:00 - 15:15: Young Alpine people are committed to an Alpine Region that is resilient to climate change. (2h10)
- 15:25 - 16:25: At the heart of the Alpine Green Deal : Energy transition, forest, dialogue between young people and decision-makers – three workshops in parallel. (1h)
- Macro-Regional Strategies, Interreg and the EU sustainable energy policy agenda: why cooperation matters? (1h)
- Multifunctional Alpine forests: which uses, which conflicts? (1h)
- A necessary dialogue between young Alpine people and decision-makers : the YAFA project (1h)
- 16:35 - 18:05: The sustainable and resilient Alpine Region is getting ready in the EUSALP action groups. (1h30)
- What are the achievements of the nine action groups in 2020? Which projects for 2021? (45 min)
- From EUSALP action groups to public policies: the five strategic activity areas for a sustainable and resilient Alpine Region. (45 min)