- To provide policy makers and innovation practitioners with knowledge and training/practical insights in setting up successful start-up, spin-off and knowledge transfer platforms with support programmes that can strengthen regional/national innovation ecosystems.
Action Group 9
Action Group 9 focuses on the promotion of energy efficiency and the production and use of local renewable energy in the Alpine Region, especially in the public and private sectors. The framework is provided by, inter alia, the EU’s energy directives, the EU goals for 2020 and the Energy Union Package. The action aims at supporting a significant reduction of energy consumption in the housing and mobility sector, as well as in small and medium enterprises. The action promotes energy management and monitoring systems at different levels.
1st experts' workshop "EUSALP Energy Observatory", 20.03.2018, Bozen
2nd experts' workshop "EUSALP Energy Observatory", 06.06.2018, Innsbruck
"Environment and Energy"
- Setting up an Alpine energy efficiency cluster. This cluster should serve as a forum for cooperation and innovation, bring technical solutions for the specific energy needs of the Alpine Region, and develop energy efficiency processes and products particularly adapted to the Alpine Region, especially in the housing and mobility sectors.
- ‘Greening the Alpine infrastructure’: focusing on energy efficiency in the building sector and promote harmonised, affordable and operational assessment tools to be used by public authorities in order to boost sustainable and low-carbon buildings in the Alpine Region.
- Setting up an Alpine renewable energy cluster while taking into account ecological, economical and land use issues and considering societal trade-offs.
- Support energy management systems in the Alpine Region by developing, sharing and installing energy efficiency and decentralised monitoring systems at the local level and by promoting regional energy monitoring.
- Support a better use of local resources and increase energy self-sufficiency while reducing impacts on climate and the environment.
Start-ups and Technology Transfer in Innovation Ecosystems in South-East Europe and Alpine Region (EUSALP AG1)
15/11/2018 - 08:30 to 16/11/2018 - 18:00
20/11/2018 - 10:30 to 21/11/2018 - 16:00
The 2nd EUSALP Annual Forum 2018 will take place on 20 and 21 November 2018 in the heart of the Alps at the Congress Innsbruck.