- To provide policy makers and innovation practitioners with knowledge and training/practical insights in setting up successful start-up, spin-off and knowledge transfer platforms with support programmes that can strengthen regional/national innovation ecosystems.
Action Group 8
Sustainable protection from natural hazards is an essential predisposition for settling as well as social and economic development in the Alps. Limited settlement space and climate change lead to increasing exposure and damages to private property and infrastructure. The interests of economic development, social welfare, mobility and tourism still outbalance the targets of risk reduction and safety management which calls for new governance instruments in order to balance multiple use demands.
"Environment and Energy"
Therefore Action Group 8 aims at improving risk management and better managing climate change in the Alpine Region by pursuing the following objectives:
- Stocktaking of relevant actors and interests, mapping and enhancing governance structures and processes in the policy fields of risk/hazard management and climate adaptation
- Improving risk and adaptation governance mechanisms in the EUSALP region by enhancing, valorizing and leveraging the existing cooperation structures
- Identification of good practice solutions in tackling the challenges ahead
- Promoting, developing and implementing local, regional and transnational pilots and projects based on the action plan and exploring funding opportunities on both EU as well as national/regional/private levels
Start-ups and Technology Transfer in Innovation Ecosystems in South-East Europe and Alpine Region (EUSALP AG1)
15/11/2018 - 08:30 to 16/11/2018 - 18:00
20/11/2018 - 10:30 to 21/11/2018 - 16:00
The 2nd EUSALP Annual Forum 2018 will take place on 20 and 21 November 2018 in the heart of the Alps at the Congress Innsbruck.