On November 28 and 29 Milan will host the 3rd EUSALP Annual Forum.
Action Group 2
Baden-Württemberg (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing Baden-Württemberg) and Auvergne Rhône-Alpes together chair Action Group 2.
Action Group 2 ("To increase the economic potential of strategic sectors") aims at identifying key Alpine economic sectors which would benefit from action at macro-regional level, and to implement concrete measures to improve their economic and social environment. The added value comprises a better use of Alpine specific resources and potentials in the identified strategic sectors with focus on the improvement of framework conditions and opportunities for SMEs.
"Economic Growth and Innovation"
The main objectives of Action Group 2 are:
- to develop new or better value chains inside sectors regarded as strategic in the Alpine Region which show potential with distinctive conditions in the region
- to bridge the gap of disconnected value chains or parts of it
- to move higher up value chains or adjusting products and services to the green economy
- to bridge different policies and efforts in order to stimulate the transformation of the industrial structure and drive job creation and growth
- to support innovation by making better use of cluster initiatives
So far, Action Group 2 has identified four thematic priorities (Sub-Groups):
- Bioeconomy/Cluster development (coordinated by Baden-Württemberg, DE)
- Wood (coordinated by Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FR)
- Health Tourism (coordinated by the Region of Salzburg, AT)
- Digital Industry (coordinated by the Autonomous Province of Trento, IT)
HEALPS (Alpine Health Tourism – Positioning the Alpine region as globally attractive health promoting place)
Study to Prepare a Synchronized Funding Scheme for Bioeconomy Development in the Alpine Region.
|04 Apr 2019|
28/11/2019 - 11:00 to 13:00
The event will be the occasion to present the AlpGov project outputs, main achievements and results, with an open window to AlpGov2 and the upcoming EUSALP French Presidency 2020.